Jeddah 21231 c.c 166
Phone No: 0553045380
Office : + 966 2 686-1769
Fax : +966 2 688-1768
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Social status: Married
McGill university , Montreal-Canada
In Air and Space Law.
IATA Geneva- Switzerland
Diploma in Air Law 2001
University of King Abulaziz Jeddah-Saudi Arabia
Master of Law: May 1999
Bachelor of Law: November 1992
Summary of Work Experience
Jan92 – to current time Saudi Arabian Airlines Jeddah-KSA
As In-house Lawy * About 20 years experience in the following areas:
- Draft & Review and Negotiate different types of
1- Corporate and Commercial law:
- I provide advice on as business law issues.
- I rovide advice on management contracts, contract and securities documentation,
- I Draft & Review and negotiate different types of legal agreements (Partnership agreements,
Labor contract, Construction Agreements,
2- Labor Law
-I also provide advice on aspects of employment, retirement benefits and pension laws including employment agreements,
on-competition and confidentiality agreements.
- I handle matters relating to Saudi Labor law including drafting of Labor contracts, termination,
dismissal and all litigation in all courts.
3- Litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution
4- Intellectual Property& Technology
- I advise clients on the creation, acquisition, use, exploitation and enforcement of their intellectual property rights,
and in responding to the intellectual property rights and claims of others.
- I have the capacity to conduct intellectual property audits, and advice on intellectual property protection policies and
- I help to identify and assess infringements of their intellectual property rights and advise on appropriate enforcement
5- Trade & Investment
- I advise on the negotiation, compliance and strategic use of regional and international trade
- I provide legal advice to foreign investors on the legal, regulatory and political framework relating to
their proposed investment activities in K.S.A.
6- Property, Real Estate and Construction
- I offer advice, innovative solutions and responsive documentation on property and real estate transactions.
- I advise and act for them in their roles as investors, purchasers, vendors, developers, lenders, or borrowers.
- I also handle all matters pertaining to property transactions and securities documentation.
- I also provide legal advice concerning various aspects of building & construction law.
- I have the expertise to negotiate, draft and or review construction documentation, and partnering agreements,
as well as construction anddevelopment joint ventures.
7- Aviation Law,
- I advise clients in all aspects of domestic and international aviation, including aviation finance,
leasing and purchasing Aircraft , cargo agreements, and liability claims. I have wide knowledge and exposure in handling cargo
and passenger claims, including claims under the Warsaw Convention & Montreal Convention. Contracts related to Marketing and Advertisement.
Review/Counseling for Passenger Transportation Ensuring implementation of IATA regulations and
Warsaw Convention Rules applications.
- I've wide knowledge and practice on subjects concerning International Civil Aviation Organization "ICAO",
The International Air Transportation Association "IATA".
-I also provide a comprehensive service in both contentious and non-contentious aspects of shipping law.I am qualified to handle
all transaction relating to sale, hire, mortgaging and purchase of vessels and also prosecute and defend maritime claims.
*Feb 91- Jan 92. Worked as A Trainee Lawyer in Dr. Mohammed
Alrasheed Law Firm. Jeddah- K.S.A
For more information please visit my website www.mylawyer1.com